Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sorry..


To my dear,

Dear,I'm sorry about what was written in my previous post. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's just who I am as a kid. I never really tell people my feelings..Or what bothering me deep inside..Cause I'm use to not have anyone one to tell.. For you to want to want me to express all that's deep within is kinda tough.. But like what I said in the sms I sent you..I'll change it..And try to tell you how I fell..I guess my depression is still here??? I don't know..Dear I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..
I was just trying to express my feelings out..Cause I'm never able to say it out loud..I guess writing it out is the best way for me..As all can be said out at once..And I don't have to think so hard on how to give an explanation if you or anyone don't understand what is being said.

Dear please forgive me for hurting your feelings..It was seriously not intended to do so..I was just merely expressing my thoughts that were bothering me inside..

from your love..
Liyana

No comments: