Tuesday, July 21, 2009

updates...


Mum's birthday was on Sunday...
So we went out for dinner at Sempang Bedok...
At Chef's Bob restaurant called Sedap Corner...
Quite nice food...
Took pics...(Update it once I upload to my laptop)

Been Feeling down the whole dam day....
All cause I stress about money and my bills...
Still in debt for that....Can't ask friends...
Cause it kinda a lot of cash..
DAM I NEED A FUCKING JOB!!!!

Doing some job hunting tomorrow after school...
I'm like seriously scraping every penny I have...
That's how bad of a situation I am in right now...
sorry baby of you are gonna be upset about me net again...
Please somehow don't tell me...Cause I have a feeling it might just get me irritated...

Well have fun with your brother since his in town..
LOVE N MISSING YOU....
xoxoxoxxoxo

No comments: