Friday, July 24, 2009

Confusion...


I'm in deep confusion...
I don't know what's happening to me..
I trust you..but my heart is having doubt...

Its driving me CRAZY..here...being all alone...
While your there...at least you got a friend to talk to..
Don't come telling me that you are here for me...
Cause your not the person for me to let out my confusion to...
I need an outside opinion....

Guess I can only let it out here on my blog where you'll read..
Sorry..but I'm bad at communicating via voice..
My only way is to let it out by either writing it out,blogging it..or sms...
Yet not everything can be expressed out by words...

Only you can feel it..words some how don't seem to help tell you everything that needs to be told..

Every time it comes to relationships...
This insecurity feeling comes in..
I feel soo insecure at times..
Well it kinda currently how I'm feeling right now...
For the past few days...
And its eating me inside...
Why must you be thousand miles away....??
Why must I have this feeling eating in me...??
It just makes matters worst...

Sorry dear..I'm seriously imperfect..
Hope I'm not asking much from you...

No comments: