Sunday, February 15, 2009

Poem..


My heart yearns for you
My mind keeps playing about you
The night that you showed your care & concern
Made me want you more
I can't take my mind of you
I can't take my eyes of you
I just can't forget you

Some may say I'm crazy
Some may say I’m just exaggerating
But I know that deep in my heart I like you
It may be a crush or
It may be an elution in my mind
But for now I can't seem to
Let you go Out of my mind

To know that you are with her
Gives me the uncomfortable feeling
The feeling is natural
Yet I can't seem to understand nor
Can't I ignore it

I know that you like each other
So I let you be
But it’s not envy nor
Is it anger
Its just jealousy and
Uneasiness that has overwhelmed me

To the point I now
Can't see you as how I would be before
But I give my blessings to the both of you
As I continue the rest of
The journey of my life
You were just one of
The bum in the road I had
Good bye my friend...

Written on 13 Feb...
By now I am much better and am moving on
He was just part and parcel of my life that I was unable to grab hold on..

No comments: