Thursday, February 12, 2009

heart broken * 2 in a day...???

I just found out..So it was sort of a shocker for me..She likes my close friend....A shocker for me...But its for me to realize that its not mean to be...But still..It hurts to know that the person closes to you is close to a guy that you like...But I'm a good friend...Thus I will walk away and let her continue what was already started by them both...I can't force someone whom I like to like me back...So its ok..I'll deal with the hurt and move on..There are still many fish out there that has my attention..So that the 1st heart broken story of mine..Here the other that was in the middle of the day..

He is married...Don't worry its no the same guy I'm referring to..He(syko), whom I knew from friendster has kept his little dirt secret from me...Well till today of course...His loving wife..gave me a call due to the fact that I sent him a message..
Since she did not know that I was just a friend,she asked me nicely who I was and what my connection with him was...I was so dam embarrassed that I kept apologising to her...hahah..It was a good thing that she understood the fact that I did not know of their marriage....

So,...what a week I'm having..I wander what tomorrow brings of me....

No comments: