Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hurt n confussed....


Its still weird being around (them) even after all that was said and done..There's still this weird feeling around..Maybe its just me or something..I don't know...AARRRRR!!! Its so frustrating...I hate this feeling!!! I really do!! Even worst my 2 other good pals,well only 1 lah,is also giving me the weird vibe...Worst of all I trust them all...ARRRRR!!!!

Part 2
Okz..people know that I like him...OMG!!! Its kinda embarrassing in a way....dam...hahaha...
Ok..So i like him....But all short lifted to the fact that he does not reply my messages...Maybe cause he likes someone close to me...?? Some been saying that his shy..For the fact that maybe his friends are teasing him...Okz..I'll give him space to breath..Till the 21 feb...Where we,as in me and some guys will be hanging out...Best part its my advance birthday...hahahah!!!!

No comments: