Tuesday, February 10, 2009

werid.../confused..

hahah..I though i did not have a blog..But i actually do..And it was from my sec school..So funny of me...WOW..Been a lng time since I had a blog..So here's the deal..I'll only update it,like once or twice a week...Won't wana bore u with my life..hahah...Here's the 1st entry of the day...

Is it wrong to like someone?? Even a single small crush??...I know that I've said that my goal for 09 is not to be attach till my life is sorted out...haha..Some people think I won't even make it for half a year..Well to those who don;t know but I've been single for almost 4 months...And I'm still going strong..hahah...Here's the thing..They doubt me even before they know the full story..They talk behind me even before they ask me..They judge me even before they know what really happened...And it all started during my CCA camp, which was on the weekends..haha..I'll say its pathetic cause they got nothing better to do...But at the end of the road..I was hurt..cause the people who said it..Are those whom I regard as friends and buddies..Do is it fair for them to do so..I know its their own mouth bu..It was totally uncalled for...Well whatever makes them happy then..But now...I really drat on going to school...Good thing I still got friends whom I can trust.However,I was just starting to regain trust on girls..Sorry to those mew girls who might be my friend in the later part of my life..But I can no longer trust u girls...It just goes to show how unworthy it is for me to make new friendship with other girls...

Well thats all for this week maybe...bye pple out there...

No comments: