Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valenties Day...

Had a very interesting V. day...Started from Thursday actually..Knowing the truth was not as easy as I though it would be..So that was kinda weird already..Then Friday..I had to face with the facts...Come on,Nana has to be strong no matter what!...So putting up a "I'm fine with everything" face...hahah..That was kinda easy to do..So to keep myself busy the whole day..I made a decision to sent out a secret letter to someone..Just for the fun of it.. Also to know the person better..hahah..It actually worked..But the "prank" only lasted till the night when the guy knew who the letter came from..hahha..To me..But at least I made a new friend in school...

Saturday...Valentine Day itself..Had no plans to go out..Well did at the last minute..Was to meet the girls that night but had a change of plans..Cause I felt very uncomfortable to be in the situation..So decided to meet Hadi n gang..Which was A surprise cause I was seriously not expecting any gifts...In which he bought all cause his friend said it would be a nice gesture...So ya..Weird..Very weird moment for me...hahahaha...But it did turn out to be a fun night...hahahah

No comments: