Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleepless...


U might be asleep by now..But i can't not after all that was said & done...
Mind is confusing me...might have been the long island i had just now...
but been like this the whole night...

Well my loving actions and efforts have now gone down the drain...
All have been a waste...yes a waste..y..cause of u wanting more then wat u already have...
or in Ur words getting the minimum...

are u even grateful with wat u already have...or wat was given to u...i noe its only human to want more...bt make do with wat u have as my dad say...
u want more wat more u want from me??..more love..given to u..more time from me.. squeezing as much as i can from what i hve..

can say much..all have been said to u..all that u needed to noe have been given to u for the past 2-3 months...all that's need to be said also...

all u need to noe is i love u no matter wat...tats hw deep my love for u is..

No comments: