Friday, September 11, 2009

Confession.....


I know what I said last night was totally not called for..
Didn't mean to call you an asshole.. But your actions was really made you look like one..

You say you love as so...You love that much..or very much..Why do the decision of breaking..When things can be worked out.
For you your decision might have ended the problems you saw..But not the pain that it will carry for a long time..I don't know if you actual realize that.

You wanted more from me...you could have just told me..What you wanted...I could see if I do the changes for you..And yes it will take time...patience has been there, You say your patience..Then why suddenly stop...

You wanted you ideal girlfriend to give you her full attention..I changed my habits of doing things while talking to you..I give you my full attention..You wanted me to listen to you..I did...You wanted my full honesty..I gave...
I tell you day in & day out where I am..What I'm doing...Whom I'm with...
I do whatever you wanted me to do...Still you want more...OKs...

You want me talk to you till late night..I can...But there will be days where I'll be dead tired..all cause from work..I give you more hours of my day then I do 4 myself,my friends and family.. Still those actions don't count for you...

Yes there are days where we go silent, cause there's nothing happening around..there's nothing much to talk about..Then when we are on9..there's nothing much to talk cause i rather be talking to out on the phone n hear you voice..you don't realize is that when your doing or viewing something..I would be just staring at you..looking at what your doing..And I'll be just smiling at myself..

Yes we have many similarities..Yet we have our differences..Which I you for..I didn't fall in love with you for what try to be or what you lack off or what your not..
But for who you are true from the heart..Honest,sensible,caring,loving..Yes other guys have these qualities too but what they don't have is unconditional love you gave me...your actions to me,may be louder then my words could speak but its not the actions that i count the most its your words and how you tell me how much you love me...with your warm sweet tone.. assuring me of you undying love..which I guess has ended..or dyed...your loving actions are just extras I got which i love...
I know that how you are..to you actions speaks louder then words..bu for me...words means a million things..

I don't know if this would make much difference to the situation that we are in now..
But just know that my love for you will never end...

No comments: