Friday, July 17, 2009

STUPID!!!!


Stupid Reshi disturbing me...
Making me laugh...hahahah...
Trying to make me laugh cause he knows that
I'm pissed about not being able to go to Boxhill...
(Baby its in Melb)...hahaha..
Belo baby don't know where Boxhill is..hahahah...
So cute lah you dear....heheheh

Miss Nair was trying hard to keep it away from me..
Cause she knows that I'll love going on this kinda trips..
But she knows that I can't go.. So that kinda sux big time...
And its all for a simple reason.. Which is my citizenship issue...hahaha

(Sorry was unable to finish it in class) Continue....
Just came home from netball practice..
Dam I'm like rusty again...Shit... Need to practice more...hahahha...
Well that issue I'm not so worried.. got other things to worry about..

Like getting a job!!!..ARGHHHHHHH...
SO need a fucking job now...
Really need the cash & stuff...
Well got to take things one step at a time...
First is to sleep!!!..Tired sia...
hahaha

Nights baby...
Love & Miss ya like LOTS!!!!
hahahah...
xoxoxoxoxoxo.....

No comments: