Monday, July 13, 2009

hw fast..


WOW!!! A week ago I just sent you off at the airport...
That's how fast time has really flew by...hahaha...
Less then 4 months you;ll be back in my arms...
hahahaah...I can't wait for that....

For now...We are back to our daily routine of going school,smsing, going online..
Webcam and our phone calls...hahahha...
I kinda miss those days where we would be in our own world online..hahaha...
Not caring in the world what time it was..Then sleeping in late...

Well now we can do that again..But...I don't think i wanna keep you up so late my dear..hahaha...
But my privacy will not be as it use to be by next month due to having the kids staying here...hahahah...
But I don't think it would be much of a problem at all..hahha...

Well I love you dear...
xoxoxoxo

No comments: