Tuesday, June 09, 2009

updates...


Ok....I'm guessing that mum is agreeing to the fact that I'm dating you..???
hahahah...Well..finally had the gust to ask her what she had to say about the whole thing...hahahha

Well...It went very well then I expected..hahahah...
Here's what she asked...
How I met you...?
Who was with me when I met you..?
How have we known each other...?
Where you stay..?
How many siblings do you have..?
How do you look like...?..Like you Malay looking or not...
oooh she also ask..What type of person you are..? baik ke tak..hahahh...
Oh not forgetting...
She also ask about your parents..ooh and also if I got meet you mum already..hahaha

Wow!!! her reaction was far way better then what I was expecting...Well when I told her I only known you for about 4 months..She was like ooh ok...still early to say anything..hahaah...

WOW!!! Best part of it all she was like supper cool about it..hahah

well..miss ya babe...

No comments: