Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All Hanged Over


Typing this as my hangover is going away...
So don't mind me for grammatical error..
hahahah

Why should I get hang over with a guy
I just knew..
Or even worst with someone I just
Recently met...Like my workmates..
hahhaha...
I don't know..

Even better...I am told not to
Lock my heart away...
Cause I might just miss a chance with a great guy...
Of which I know would happen...
Yet I'm still gona do so...

Cause I did already say
That I am keeping my heart lock away
For reasons only...
Well many have already known

Reason being I just don't
Have the strength to keep
Picking myself up after ever bad
Break up...
Seriously Dude!!!...I can't...And I don't...

First time is a lesson..
Second time is fair...
Third time is...FUCKED UP!!!!

Thats what I say...
So i open my options...
Yet there is this temptation where
It includes younger charming guys...
Whom are only a year or two younger then me...
But I just can't put my finger on it..

[ Well as I type this.. I like crossed eyed & feeling like vomiting...
But I just can't..Or mummy will ask wat happened to me..]

No comments: