Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Thoughts of the day....


In the school library now..Heading for netball in a while...
Well my two days of school was not fun at all..cause of a fight which is between me and 2 other classmates of mine...I'm too lazy to say much or to explain much..so can't really bother in doing so..

Well lets just put it this way..let it as it is..cause in other words i cant really bother much to say anything..You wanna accuse me of things then be my guest as i say..I cant be bothered much at all..hahaha...

Ohh i so totally forgot to state that I was at a family chalet on Saturday..It was Nasha's Birthday..My niece..haha..she and her cute fairy outfit..with a little tiara..hahah...Saw ALOT of my friends..Some old work mates from downtown..OOHHH and my primary school besti..hahah..

Had a blast..hahah...Long time naver had much fun with my famliy..hahahha...wander when's the next chalet..hehehe

No comments: