Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy..happy me...


Me very happy..cause not only am i officially with him...
(Which took me 3 days to register in my slow brain..)
hehehe...

But the fact that I know I' m happy with the person I love..
All that wishing,wanting and waiting paid off...hahah
Seriously..

Well reason to why I have not been updating..
Is cause I'm out all night with him..
REALLY!!!!...

We are like going home at around 3-7AM...
Best part..parents never make noise AT ALLL!!!!...

Cool or What!!!...hahhahha...
Well this is just a quick update cause I'm going out soon..
Watching movie with him..heheheh....

The rest of the day..I'm SLEEPING...till like around 2-3pm.
Then we be out for the rest of the day till like 3-4 am then go home..hahahah

But it's been fun...
Love u baby...

No comments: